Know of a good link? Send it in! However please dont send in links to non-local races.
- Running and racing on Pikes Peak
- Barr Trail Mountain Race A 12 mile race to Barr Camp and back. Be sure and check out the maps and the runners forum.
- Pikes Peak Central Skyrunner.coms Pikes Peak page. Some of the more popular pages:
- Course description
- Pace calculator
- Results archive
- Things done right/wrong stories
- Triple Crown of Running Three race series ending with the Pikes Peak Ascent or Marathon.
- Running and racing in the Pikes Peak Area
- Colorado Springs Grand Prix A series of road races in Colorado Springs.
- CRUD Coloradans Running Ultra Distances. The Purple Pineapple is cool!
- Incline Club You are here! The club that took home 5 top 10s in the 1997 and 1998 Pikes Peak races, 7 in 1999, 10 in 2000 and 2001, 7 in 2002, 6 in 2003, 7 in 2004, 5 in 2005 and 10 in 2006! Thats 72 total!!! We train like we are crazy because we are!
- Moonlight Madness The hike (with some running) from the trailhead to Barr Camp every Friday night closest to the full moon.
- Pikes Peak Road Runners One of the largest and oldest running clubs in America right here at the foot of Pikes Peak.
- General links...
- All American Trail Running Association A little of everything.
- Barr Camp THE place to stay and train!
- COG railway You can get one-way tickets.
- El Paso County Search and Rescue Hope you dont need them...
- Friends of the Peak Volunteer stewards of Pikes Peak
- Mike Melansons Barr Trail photography A-frame pics are awesome.
- No Tall Tale Why you should quit saying Pikes Peak is 14,110' high that is sooo last year!
- Paul Intemann Memorial Nature Trail One of the trails we run on.
- Pikes Peak Highway Save the running for up high.
- Trail Runner Magazine Great calendar!
- Trails & Open Space Coalition Barr Trail tips.